Being ready for the workplace is extremely important if you want to succeed in your chosen career. Whether you are about to go into an internship, full-time employment after graduation or are an experienced person looking for their next opportunity, there are things you can do in preparation to make the transition easier.
The importance of preparation should not be underestimated; Athletes do it, sports teams do it, airline pilots do it, professional speakers do it, musicians do it. Successful people do it.
With this knowledge, Xeed Global have combined their expertise with NCFE who is the leading provider of educational services and has been at the forefront of technical and vocational education for over 170 years. We have formed a partnership that offers universities, colleges and adult learners the very best employability skills training available worldwide. Our partnership brings our customers the most comprehensive, interactive and successful learner-led employability programme available on the market today.
Xeed Global offers employability training solutions for those soon to graduate, an end-to-end employability solution for unemployed adults, a careers service for young learners and a CV clinic service available to the general public.
Our programme is scientifically proven to make you 3x more employable, and educate learners on Mindset which is what 96% of employers have admitted they prioritise when looking for the right person. Mindset is at the core of what we deliver, in all we deliver and are proud to say we have the results across the board to prove our client’s successes.
OUR EMPLOYABILITY TRAINERS
All our Employability Trainers are Industry local labour market specialists. Every trainer we have in our team has come from extensive corporate and/or recruitment backgrounds. They bring a wealth of knowledge, experience and opportunities to every classroom they teach in.
Our trainers have worked in various industries such as business, financial markets, retail, engineering, hospitality and marketing. The portfolio of whom they have worked and recruited for includes Alchemy Films, Atkins, Dubai Airports, Emirates, Google, Microsoft, Shell, OSN, PWC, Signa, Talk Talk, Fame, Staff Group and Thomson Reuters to name a few.
Every trainer will actively help students look for job opportunities throughout the employability course as well as prepare them for the corporate world helping students view their job search through the employer’s perspective. They will ensure the students leave with the correct mindset and skills to secure not only their first job but any thereafter.
- Scientifically proven to make you 3x more employable
- 5x more likely to secure and keep your job
- 7x more likely to be promoted
- Give you access to 80% of the hidden job market
- Align you with the mindset of 96% of employers
- Make you 200% more likely to pass interviews
- Secure jobs within the top Fortune 500 companies
- Be trained by local and international labour market specialists
- Have a winning cv integrated with Mindset
- Be 100% job-ready and ready for an interview
- Be the 20% that find work in the first few months of graduating
- We are the number one provider of employability training services in the UK and UAE with a programme specifically aimed at young people
- We offer an all-inclusive package comprised of workshops, a qualification, testing, guidance in groups & 121 and eLearning resources
- We have been able to adapt to the Covid 19 pandemic and offer our training services via an online video link
- We are partnered with NCFE who have been at the forefront of technical and vocational education for over 170 years
- We are comprised of specialist business units and partnerships dedicated to providing high quality and innovative products, services & solutions
- We have the concept of mindset embedded into the programme we offer, which is scientifically proven to make learners 3x more employable
- We work with universities and industry professionals to review and survey current employment trends and understand exactly what employers are looking for
- We work with and hire local labour market experts as trainers
- We only hire trainers that have industry, recruitment and teaching experience
- We offer secure logins per learner and 100’s of eLearning resources free of charge
- We offer a flexible service at affordable & competitive prices
- We offer both short- and long-term programmes
- We offer practical style workshops with an internationally recognized qualification
- We offer personalized certificates at the end of each of our programmes
- We offer 121 careers advice and guidance outside of the classroom onsite
- We work with employers as part of the programme to offer learners real-time experience
- We offer tailor-made solutions specifically targeted to young learners and graduates
- We offer a psychometric test (BESTest – Employability Diagnostics Test) that measures the effectiveness of the course and an individual’s progression
- We offer unmatched quality through our dedicated quality assurance managers
- We have a proven track record with 97% of learners surveying our employability programme as outstanding and hold a 100% satisfaction record
- We offer outstanding support through our dedicated training, operations, pre and post-sales staff, which includes monthly reviews with a fast, friendly & personalized service
Fact – “96% of the time, the person that interviews the best will get the job, not the person most qualified.”